3D wall panels are taking the interior design world by storm and they add a stunning visual touch to any space. Before deciding how to renovate or redecorate a particular room in your home or business, it’s good to understand what 3D wall panels are, the benefits, and how to make the most of this stylish addition. Find out everything you need to know about 3D wall panels – the new latest trend here.
What are 3D wall panels?
These panels are designed for use on walls and they have a 3D design which is meant to give the room both style and depth. The fact that the design has three dimensions means that it will have a wonderful appearance from all angles. They are available in various colors and designs and they can help you create a modern atmosphere, a rustic room, or even something in between. These panels can be made from various materials including faux leather, wood fiber, plant fiber, PVC, or Thermoplastic.
Benefits of installing 3D wall panels
- Depending on the type of panel you choose, you can enjoy acoustic, biodegradable, and fire resistant properties. These benefits will be detailed in the specifications of the product. If you are unsure, ask your supplier.
- These panels are easy to install without any previous experience.
- They are very easy to clean using just a duster or damp cloth. In fact, it’s recommended that you avoid harsh chemicals and abrasives.
- They will give the room a truly unique design.
- They are versatile enough that they can be installed in any room. This includes your bedroom, living room, kitchen, bathroom, and more.
- They help you give your room a distinct theme. Depending on the design you choose, this could be rustic, modern, contemporary, Art Deco, or just about anything else you can imagine.
Where can 3D wall panels be used?
With all of the above-mentioned benefits in mind, it’s no wonder so many people choose to include these designs in one or more of their rooms. It’s good to remember that these panels can be used in any setting. This includes homes, hotels, offices, restaurants, nightclubs, bars, salons, and even businesses like the waiting rooms of private medical practices. In short, these panels can be used anywhere you see fit. That said, it’s important that they are only used indoors since they will not hold up against the outdoor weather and other elements. It’s also worth mentioning that the amazing detail of these panels makes them better suited for accent walls rather than covering all four walls in a room. Even if they are a light color, they can still make the room feel small if the 3D design fills the room.