Installation process is surprisingly simple.
The 3D leather panels can be installed permanently on the wall, or as temporary modular panels that can be removed from the wall at any time.
1. Measure the area, decide on a layout and mark the wall.
2. Using regular hot glue gun, drop a few melted hot glue dabs on the corners, and the center (back side of the tile) and press the tile to the wall. (We would suggest using “No more nails” adhesive, sold in tubes or “Power Grab” adhesive).
3. Hold it for about a minute to let the glue harden and cool.
INSTALLING TILES IN MULTIPLE ROWS
- Start at the center of the area you are planning to cover.
- Take four tiles and mark the point where the four corners of the four tiles will intersect at the center. Install first four tiles by following steps one through three. Once you have finished installing the first four tiles continue working your way around them.
- Hold it for about a minute to let the glue harden and cool.