By accessing this website, you are agreeing to be bound by these web site Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this web site are protected by applicable copyright and trademark law.
2. Use License
- Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information or software) on Talissa Decor’s web site for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on Talissa Decor’s web site;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or “mirror” the materials on any other server.
- This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by Talissa Decor at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
- The materials on Talissa Decor’s web site are provided “as is”. Talissa Decor makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, Talissa Decor does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its Internet web site or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall Talissa Decor or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on Talissa Decor’s Internet site, even if Talissa Decor or a Talissa Decor authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
5. Revisions and Errata
The materials appearing on Talissa Decor’s web site could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. Talissa Decor does not warrant that any of the materials on its web site are accurate, complete, or current. Talissa Decor may make changes to the materials contained on its web site at any time without notice. Talissa Decor does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
Talissa Decor has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its Internet web site and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Talissa Decor of the site. Use of any such linked web site is at the user’s own risk.
8. Governing Law
Any claim relating to Talissa Decor’s web site shall be governed by the laws of the State of Ontario without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
General Terms and Conditions applicable to Use of a Web Site.
- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- We will collect and use of personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- We will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes.
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
We are committed to conducting our business in accordance with these principles in order to ensure that the confidentiality of personal information is protected and maintained.
Returning merchandise is always inconvenient, expensive and no fun for any party involved. That is why we are trying to avoid returns by making sure our customers understand what they are ordering right from the beginning.
Please read item descriptions, supporting information and FAQ carefully. We offer unique products and try to provide our customers with most detailed description possible upfront. Please take advantage of our product sample programs.
- PVC ceiling tiles and backsplash rolls returns are subject to 25% restocking fee.
- Polystyrene ceiling tiles returns are subject to 15% restocking fee.
- 3D leather panels tiles returns are subject to 15% restocking fee.
- 3D wall panels tiles returns are subject to 15% restocking fee.
- PVC backsplash panels returns are subject to 15% restocking fee.
We will accept return merchandise only within 30 days of customer’s confirmed order delivery date, and the customer is responsible for all order and return shipping charges.
All returns must be authorized in advance, so please notify the TalissaDecor’s Sales Team about a return. You will receive instructions on where and how to return it. All unauthorized returns will not be processed.
Returns shipped by UPS will not be accepted, please use regular United States Postal Service – USPS for all returns.
Orders of more than 300 ceiling tiles or items on Clearance sale are Final Sale items and not eligible for return and refund.
Credits will only be issued to the credit card used for the initial order or to the PayPal account from which we received the payment.