20" x 20" Ceiling Tiles
Ceiling tiles can help you create a completely unique look for your space.
- A variety of stylish solutions – Talissa Decor’s tiles can make even the most basic rooms look sophisticated and stylish. With the help of our tiles, your space will take on a completely new look. Patinated, gold, silver, antique, geometric shapes, intricate patterns – we have the right solution for any style.
- Easy DIY installation – You can install our tiles all by yourself. All you need is a bit of patience, some professional cutting tools and some glue (for glue-up ceiling tiles).
- Fire Rated – All of our tiles are fire rated and tested. Their protective coating prevents fire from spreading, thus preventing further damage.
Original – They give depth to your space and help you achieve the unique decor.
- Durability and low maintenance – Our tiles will last for many years and do not require any special maintenance.
Find the Benefits Of Our Decorative Ceiling Tiles
- Many Stylish Options - With Talissa Decor’s unique selection of ceiling tiles, it’s easy to find the right option for your space.
- Easy DIY Installation - Our ceiling tiles are easily installed with just a pair of scissors and some glue. No previous installation experience necessary.
- Convenient and safe - Our ceiling tiles feature a protective coating that prevents fire from spreading.
- Low maintenance - All of our ceiling tiles are extremely durable and require virtually no maintenance.
Our Ceiling Tiles Offer Many Advantages
Aside from the huge selection of finishes that will match any interior, our ceiling tiles offer many advantages. You can install them on your ceiling, use them as a wall accessory, or create an accent wall. Talissa Decor ceiling tiles are a low cost, durable and beautiful solution for all your DIY interior decor projects. Plus, you can easily repaint them to your preferences. No matter what the space, no matter how big or small, our ceiling tiles will help you transform your ceilings. The styles we carry vary from classic to modern. Simply take your pick and install our tiles with ease.
The ceiling panel gives you more flexibility in creating your room's design. They are easy to install, as they use a small adhesive strip on the back or can be installed with screws. They can be cut with a knife or tin snips and the grid pattern also allows you to snap them together. Ceiling tiles are often used in homes and offices to conceal problems such as cracks or leaks, to add insulation and prevent sound transmission, or to simply cover an otherwise unadorned ceiling.
Yes, you can install them yourself if you don't mind a little hard work. Contact us or browse through our website to see what installation tools we recommend before attempting it on your own though. If you don't feel comfortable doing it yourself, then hire a contractor to install them for you.
HOW TO FIND THE RIGHT CEILING TILES
When choosing the right ceiling tiles for your space, the first step is to find the colour and the finish. The easiest way to do this is to compare the colours that dominate your room with the colour of the tile and see if they would go well. You can choose between unfinished tiles and paint them yourself or select one of the existing finishes.The second step is to measure the space in order to calculate how many tiles you need (remember to order a little extra in case you damage some tiles in the process). Take a look through our catalog which is sorted by colour, size, and style which you can overlap your specifications to narrow down your search and find what fits!
Decorative ceiling tiles are great for just about any space you want to give a little extra style and personality, they can either be mounted on the ceiling or used to design one wall.
Due to the massive selection in color and style, whatever theme you`re looking to take on is possible. Whether you`re looking for a more classic look or something more modern, we have something that will fit your preference.
Decorative ceiling tiles are also affordable so if you`re looking to add something more to your upcoming renovation this is a great choice to make sure you get something you`ll love at a great price.
The average price for Ceiling Tiles depends mainly on the quantity you are looking for, the material it is made of, the size and the installation type and ranges from $14.07- $51.19 and $3.57-$4.60 when it comes to Styrofoam. The shipping cost main vary depending on where you are located in Canada or the USA.
|Ceiling Tiles Type||Average Ceiling Tiles Price|
|✓ 2'x2' Ceiling Tiles||$14.07 - $21.49|
|✓ 2×4 Ceiling Tiles||$35.28 - $41.96|
|✓ Styrofoam Ceiling Tiles||$3.57 - $4.60|
|✓ Faux Tin Ceiling Tiles||$14.07 - $41.96|
|✓ Black Ceiling Tiles||$15.35 - $41.70|
|✓ White Ceiling Tiles||$3.44 - $51.19|
|✓ Copper Ceiling Tiles||$14.07 - $41.70|
|✓ Silver Ceiling Tiles||$14.07 - $41.96|
|✓ Gold Ceiling Tiles||$14.07 - $51.19|
|✓ Brass Ceiling Tiles||$14.07 - $51.19|
|✓ Shipping Across||Canada & USA|
We have a variety of designs available and the cost is totally dependent on the material, intricacy and style of your chosen tile. You can check our online shop or simply contact us for more information.
Ceiling tiles are a great way to add style and design to your home. As an affordable alternative to drywall, the ceiling tile is a great choice for any interior design project. Ceiling tiles can be used in conjunction with mouldings to create a unique ceiling that fits your style.
Finding The Right Decorative Ceiling Tiles
When choosing your decorative ceiling tiles you should always consider the colours of the rest of the room. Picking a color or style that will compliment your walls or other parts of your space will create synchronicity and is easy to do thanks to our wide selection.
Take a look through our catalog which is sorted by colour, size, and style which you can overlap your specifications to narrow down your search and find what fits!
Check out our clients' amazing work and find inspiration for your next DIY home decor project.
Talissa Decor can also custom paint tiles according to your preferences.